MEETING IN THE MIDDLE
In real estate, some real estate agents offer to meet in the middle as a solution to tough negotiations because...in my opinion...it's easy. But is this technique in the best interest of the buyer or seller whom we are representing?
In some situations, the answer is yes. But there are several other negotiation strategies that buyers & sellers can use:
- Having A Poker Face: silence & time - this works well in a buyer's market like many parts of Manhattan
- Getting Educated: showing a potential buyer more listings that support an asking price, providing a tour of the neighborhood
- Creating A Relationship: the buyer and seller may have an easier time negotiating if they have a connection
- Going First: making the first move, even a small move, in one direction might enable the other to come down more
- Being Willing To Walk Away: if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. Something better will always come along, and I can help you find that!
So, instead of '🎵 losing your mind (just a little) 🎵 ', having me on your side, whether you are a buyer or seller, is always in your best interest!
On The Market 223 Prospect Avenue
I just listed this gorgeous two-family house in South Park Slope! Measuring over 2,400 square feet and asking $1,899,000 with taxes of $5,039 per year. Please contact me if you'd like a private showing. Its a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath owners duplex with a 1.5 bedroom, 1 bath rental unit!
Learn More >
Just Listed For Rent! 513 East 11th #B3
I just listed this beautiful 1,300 square foot condo duplex for rent in the East Village - 11th street between Avenue A and Avenue B! Asking $6,800 per month and available August 1st!
The top level are two king-sized bedrooms with a bathroom and laundry room and the lower level is a floor through kitchen with living & dining area and another bathroom! Contact me for a private showing!
Read More >
Still Available! 131 Mercer #2A
This 1,700 square foot 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo with unheard of $600 monthly common charges and $929 monthly taxes is still available! We are asking $3,700,000. Contact me at 212-941-2634 for a private showing!
Read More >
Yes, I have a cute dog! Archie has been playing a lot of fetch this summer!
Let's set up a play date! Email me at Danielle.Nazinitsky@corcoran.com!